Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flying home, can't we stay another week please?

All week we have been on Phil's work schedule
with one exception...I am not an early morning person
So he has done paper work and taken a few sunrise
walks while I slowly got myself in gear.

On the last morning I struggle but joined
him for the sunrise right outside our room
on the beach.



Is Phil getting more sand for Georgia?

It was wanting to rain and the clouds were heavy
but after the long wait the sun does come up!





This is our resort.  
Sometimes the best part of a sunrise is behind you. 
I'll keep checking and see what happens.
not much so far

There is a sunrise under there...hum

Oh it's getting better behind me....
Guess I should look forward again
Half asleep here

WOW

There must have been 20 people on the beach....less
as they got tired of waiting.
too bad for them




It's time to catch a nice Hawaiian airline flight
More of those tasty juice cups. 






A 4 hours wait, I nearly finished a book!

Then a nice short visit with my niece Alicia
She brought those
 famous Hawaiian donuts (malasada
I missed out on! 
What a sweetie she is!
Hugs for everyone 
and home we go!


 No officer of the Agriculture dept
I don't have any smuggled plants in 
my suitcase! 
 Oh you want to 
X-ray it? 

OK 
Two must be the charm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...