Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!


Phil and I are very blessed people.

In a year of hardship we have seen kindness, mercy and love all around us
We are very grateful
For all of you we are grateful

Kodak gave a bunch of us some free product. I choose Christmas cards for my freebie and

here it is lovely and nice. If you didn't get a card your's is here, twenty cards don't go very far

Merry Christmas everyone

Please celebrate

We have a glorious reason to do so!




(Give Kodak your online business I've always been pleased with every order and they ship very fast if you are needing one of those photo books as a gift.)

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card, - so good to see those nice pictures of you. Thank you for your Christmas wishes, and love and blessings to both of you and to all in your dear family.

    Merry Christmas from Charles and Hildred

    ReplyDelete

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...