Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Our first holiday craft sales in a good many years


I was a big crafter from the beginning! I loved to sale my bears and dolls and baskets. I stopped some years ago when my kids got older and I got too busy to make dozens of the same thing.

But now I can join Phil and help him with his sale of beautiful wooden tops. Here are the photos of his first event. Clint made our great sign, thanks a bunch.

Awe yes on those cold, in the teens, dark mornings
you just can't go out without your reindeer antlers and sunglasses!











1 comment:

  1. The pictures of the craft sale are great, but the ones of the little cousins really take the cake. What a wonderful family you have - all those dear little children must make life so exciting and enjoyable. Just think how it has grown since we first became friends!

    ReplyDelete

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...