Saturday, January 10, 2009

playing with Lilly with the best toy I know

Lilly is a year and a half old

My granddaughter Lilly came to play yesterday. She knows my house and all the toy corners because I babysat her during her first year several times a week. Now we don't see each other often so I make careful use of each moment we have. Today I brought out the best toy I've ever used. Used Scarfs. Yes for years I collected 2nd hand scarfs (some my grandmother brought me from Europe) and keep them in a big plastic bag. My kids found a million things to do with them, imagination ran strong when the scarfs were out for play. Like wise Lilly loved them. Here are her delightful adventures with the best toy I know.


click to enlarge (for the mommy!)
























These toys don't take much to draw a crowd.. Papa alas bleach boy suddenly appeared and created a new game!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...