Friday, January 2, 2009

A cold winter walk at sunset




My head always clears of worries if I go outside. It is a deep love I have for the Pacific Northwest even at it's worst it is worthy of a walk. Tonight was just beautiful. So very cold and a slight wind chilling breeze. It's just sad how fast it got dark. I can act quickly on an impulse, I peeked out the door and in moments I had a sweater and my camera. If not fast I would have missed all this! Wish I'd grabbed my gloves. Funny bleach boy didn't even noticed I'd slipped away.



Looking East towards the Bright Water work site, see the crane? It's only pretty because the Goodbye sun kissed it!

Click to enlarge








Looking south our street is a narrow path with trees on both sides as they make a little blaze at the end you can see storms moving south. Tonight it was beautiful.

Click to enlarge and see the next photo where I did a close up

Due South



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...