Saturday, September 30, 2017


DAY SIX AT SEA

Did you notice our shoes in the elevator  photos?
we only took these photos when just the two of us were in
the elevator, a real task! 
You can tell what we were up to
by our shoes.
Hiking boots means a day on land,
Dress shoes means we are off to dinner
ETC.


Today we will be at sea all day long
So some fun stuff to do on board.

Cindy and I took a Galley tour with
a lovely brunch afterward.
Jim and Phil took an even better tour!
They saw the inter workings of the whole ship!

Enjoy our photos

The bread at dinner each night was amazing!
Something I never get. Freshly made each day
HEAVEN.

They answered our questions, shared what they do in this hidden part of the ship.
Gluten free gets it's very own spot away from all offending food!

They are masters of recycle!




Everything that comes on the ship has to leave at some port.  
So careful planning is the only way it works



All The food for the week is on board.  
I hear it was all bought in Seattle
Fish and all
The ship holds 5,020 on-board 
That includes staff.  

That's a lot of food!!

On with the tour of the ship 



There are wings on the sides of the ship.
Phil's tour got to go into that area
This is from inside the wing.

They must have to see a map to get around too!

I really wonder what a white Sea Condition is???



We really enjoyed the Tours and it took all morning.
I lost the group for a long while.
 
Thanks for those directions Phil "go to the # floor and turn at the door"  
Useless. 

I grabbed a book and found a place to sit and waited for them to find me.  
Why waste a peaceful day? 
Maybe I'll even get an icy cone, it's on the smoking side but
if I hurry I'll have a prize and clean lungs. 




Only two Dinners left on board.

Dinner becomes a special time on these last two days



Tonight the cooks all come out and sing 
and take their bows!
Everyone waves their napkins in gratitude for those yummy meals.

It's fun music and now we know how many cooks it takes to feed this many people!



WILD, COOL & SWINGIN'
Broadway, New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami and Los Vegas



 


The show was great.
I started out sea sick I didn't think
I'd make it through the show,
Mind over tummy!


love the bat!



Outside our rooms window was a display of some of the towel animals 


I travel with buckwheat pod pillows
I usually take the big pillows off the bed
 and toss on the couch!
 when I leave in the morning I restore the big pillows.

Our room caretaker was so smart he figured it out.
The big pillows for my side of the bed were removed
at turn down in the evening and this is what was in their place.

my two pillows tidy and nice
WAIT!  who is trying to climb up to our room?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...