Monday, June 27, 2011

TSA denies having required a 95-year-old woman to remove diaper





Which would you rather I take on a plane?
a Knife or a yogurt?


Okay here we go again. 
It's time to STOP the kind of harassment that we are receiving in line
for flights. Yes this OLD women was given a choice
"don't fly because your Depends is wet, or Go out of line to a rest room,
get in line again and then you may fly without underwear.
She had dementia and was 95 years old.  

I flew again two weeks ago.  I take medication that requires me nearly two hours before I can eat.  I tossed in some yummy expensive very thick yogurt, a napkin 
and a spoon in a lunch bag and headed out
for my early flight to the east coast. 

Last time it was my little bit of coin for the grand kids this time it was my yogurt. 
They kept saying it was a Liquid, I said let me open it and show you it is a solid. 
I even begged this time because it was going to be over 5 hours in the air and no food.  
I was near tears, I was sure a tiny Greek yogurt was a solid. 
Well they tossed it once I retrieved my spoon from the bag. 
I got on my plane and to my surprise, while rooting in my purse for 
my i-pod I found my Knife.  Yes I carry a knife but usually take it out when I fly.

SHOCK and By golly they thought the "Liquid" yogurt was 
more important than my knife!

NEED I SAY MORE!

PS  I was thinking of taking my knitting, goodness
what would they say about my size 00 knitting needles.


TSA clean up your act!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...