Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby photos

Far away daughter is longing for a better peek at the baby.  I know youngest daughter has some to post so here are a mix of photos that might be enjoyed. 

This is a darkened room with the tiniest of light and no flash is allowed.  Hope you can see them alright


We checked out little feet

Counted the fingers

And checked to see who she looked most like!


OK your turn who does she most look like?


We haven't gone much above freezing for several weeks
The ponds behind the house are frozen and each day the tiny spot the ducks can float in 
gets smaller and smaller
But still we must walk the dogs several times a day.

Papa aka bleach boy walks two dogs and two grand kids while I take photos.



Even though our hands are frozen stiff

Natalie's hand were very cold too so we walked back for mittens.  But before we could walk back.......


Papa got really cold and started to hurry back so fast.....
we could not keep up!

Moral of the story: Carry wool mittens in your coat pocket like me
and wear a down jacket and a woolen vest like me.....
Are you getting the point?  I was really warm walking with a bunch of wimps. oops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...