Monday, April 13, 2009

Great Friends, Great Fiber, Great food!







It has been a few years I have missed my yearly get away with friends. I was so glad to pack my bags and collect my friends and go to the Island for a week-end away! You may begin to think all I do is go to Spinning events and it's just possible that is all I do! It was a big event and it was two days all day long. Enjoy the photos of our fiber and fun.






It's Sat morning and we have arrived!


It's a must. First you fill out your door prize ticket and cross your fingers! You just might win

FIBER, FIBER, FIBER!


Oooooo, this is all the fiber for our class. What will we do with all that?




There is a couple of hours of shopping before class and there are lots of vendors



Oh that's a lot of hours of spinning in that bag and look how pretty it is.



sprinkled with fairy dust



There is enough color here to drive a fiberaholic over the edge!





Oh sherbet colors!




Look at the yarn this funny fiber makes







Annette tests out the goodies from the big table of eats.

































Annette was surprised to run into the knitting teacher from Pacific Fabrics

Did you know I have an odd sense of fun?

We leave our spinning wheels at the location over night

The first back in the hall the next day can have some fun!

I took photos of all the bobbins, no spinners just yet.

A lot of people go home after Sat so Sun is much smaller

Have a nice stroll through the bobbins with me.

Mine above






























OH Distracted by fiber.

































Carole starts the morning out spinning before anyone arrives

I don't think she even noticed my odd behavior in the hall











No comments:

Post a Comment

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...