Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How bad can turning 70 be?




I'll ask again, "How bad can turning 70 be?

Oh not bad the way Dolores does it!




Her two sweet daughters invited a bunch of friends, decorated the hall with flowers ,candles, and family photos and added some tasty treats. It was a great day to celebrate, as the March 1st wind and rain played outside we played inside. Enjoy the photos, and I was restrained this time, (I think!)


















































We have already been invited back for Her 80th birthday. WOW that's planning ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, - that's what happens when you are 84, - I misread the name of the Birthday girl, but nevertheless you have told me enough about Delores that my many good wishes go out to her, too, and I know she has been such a good friend of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fonnell,
    I enjoyed your blog. Not sure how to respond there so will answer here.
    Great pictures. Loved the yarn and spinning stuff from the weekend. Saved
    pictures from the party for my album. Thanks.
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...