Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sister & Welcome home Baby



Georgia is the little one....

My sister and I are close in age. Right now we are just a year apart in number. Me _5 and her_4. It doesn't last long but it just shows the numbers aren't distant and neither are we!


I adored my baby sister and have always felt close to her. I don't think we had any sibling issues when we were little but you'd have to check with our mom for only she truly knows, and she has passed on. I do know I hit her with a sandal and gave her a black eye when we were older. Sorry sis!



Happy Birthday Girl!


Easter



West Covina back yard





At Grandma Collinwoods

You're not getting older little sis, amazing Auntie, you're just getting better!





For a long time it was just Georgia and I but one day we were three.....and yes the only thing girls wore in the 50's and 60's was dresses!

Hay sis, you can click to enlarge all photos

The house on Denna


A big Welcome home to the new Baby Girl Reagan. There are only two of us in our family that could give our babies the name of Reagan. I was able to name all of my kids with Reagan and our Son gets to give all of his the Reagan name. We are just pink with delight over this little girl. Haven't seen what she looks like yet but she went home today and I'm sure she is just beautiful. This is number eleven for us and we are proud as can be!

2 comments:

Day eight SEATTLE

SEATTLE Day Eight Looks like we came home to the smoke! My lungs were doing really good with the week away. My friends Carole,...